Monday, January 6, 2014

It's Me Again!

I decided to play hooky today (oops) because I just felt like I needed a chill out day. Not that I'm under a lot of stress or anything, but it was just one of those days. I feel like even when I have days off I'm always planning to do stuff and I never really have time to just chill out and do my own thing. So what did I decide to do on my day off? I decided to go through with my plan to deep clean my room. Yep, that happened. And my room actually looks worse now than it did before. I also finally got my ass on my treadmill today, hooray! I ran around 2.6k in 23 minutes, including warm up and cool down. What's that? You can walk faster than that? That's okay, considering the fact that I've been putting off working out for a LONG time, I'd say that's pretty a-freaking-mazing. 

Wow, two blog posts in one week. I am on a roll! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the follow :) looks like we revived our respective blogs around the same time of year. Good luck with the updates and fitness goals!

    ReplyDelete