Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Becoming an Adult 1.0

After the past few times of eating out with friends I'm beginning to notice a pattern in our topics of conversation. It's so weird to notice the (slow) transition to adulthood. It just feels weird, there's no other word I can use to describe it! I don't want to say I'm an adult yet, because I'm, like, totes, not. But things are slowly changing and it's kind of cool. For instance, today at dinner the main topic of conversation was work. And then skincare. God, how boring are we. And at dinner on Saturday we talked about work, and how to keep up with the current going ons in our "industry." What's sad is that while I find this transition to work-talk novel, I'm going to have to talk about work for the next 50 years. I guess I have that to look forward to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment