Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday Things

I absolutely cherish the days that I am off and have no obligations whatsoever. It feels so good. I think I've past the stage of being burnt out and now I'm just perpetually tired. You'd think those things are the same, but they're ever so slightly different. I'm just happy I was able to get days off work to go to New York in December!! And yet at the same time I don't even want to think about how much money I'll be spending. You know what they say though, money buys happiness... (just kidding of course), So how did I spend my no-obligations day? By getting shizz done. It was the most productive off day I've had. I got some studying done, I made myself lunch (and attempted to photograph it), put away laundry, did some vacuuming, ran some errands, and even went for a jog! Good job self, you are becoming a semi-functional adult.

So did I make this post to boast about how responsible I am? Not quite. So when I made lunch today, I was prepared to plate it up all nicely and take a really awesome food blogger quality picture. That is nottt how it turned out. Turns out, plating is pretty hard if you have no sense of... spatial creativity. Is that a thing? I feel like it is. Anyway, you can't really just throw the ingredients on the plate, you have to somehow find designated spots for each component and it all has to look visually appealing. Here is what I ended up with.


I guess it's not thaaat bad. But I had high hopes man, such high hopes. Oh well, to quote Drake, "Started from the bottom now we're here." which means that I can only get better. Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment