Friday, September 13, 2013

WEEKLY ONE

Here's an update of what I've been up to this week/my thoughts of the week:

- I finally grew the balls to go apply to part time jobs in person. I dreaded doing this for pretty much the entire summer. Slowly and still trying to get rid of the fear that stops me from doing so many things.

- I landed a volunteer position at Toronto General Hospital, which means I'm finally doing something productive with my time. HOORAY!

- I really need to learn how to buy and invest in good quality clothes. This one is a bit tough since the frugal part of me doesn't see the point in spending so much on clothing.

- My working out/getting my eating under control has been kind of crap this week. I've decided that I need to implement some restrictions/a schedule to get myself into a good routine.

- I am so ready for fall! Bring on the knits, pumpkins, apple picking and ankle boots! Except this week was RIDICULOUSLY hot.

- This is my last official do nothing week with Vicky, sad face. She officially enters the real world starting Monday.

- I made vanilla cupcakes for no reason (well the reason was because I wanted to). They were goooooddd. Store bought chocolate frosting on top of them = heavenly.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment