Sunday, September 8, 2013

WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET... FIT

It's been about a month since I last worked out really hard and was dedicated to getting into shape. I have struggled with my weight for YEARS. And after all the dieting and attempts to work out, I think I'm at the point where I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I don't think I'd ever disclose my weight on the internet (it's not like I keep track anyway) but I am determined to use this blog to help me document my journey to get healthy. Note I didn't say get skinny. I'm not sure if I would ever post pictures of myself but it would be cool to see how I'm progressing. IF I even progress at all... haha. So not the attitude I should be starting off with. OH and when I say healthy I'm not just referring to my weight, because health is not JUST about weight. I want to feel good about myself and have a positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment