Saturday, September 28, 2013

WEEKLY TWO

This week was so hectic for me. I think I like the bullet point format, so here goes:

  • I had orientation/safety training pretty much every day this week which means my becoming healthy goal has taken a backseat in my list of priorities. I've never been good at being healthy when I'm busy. And now I totally understand why people just want to do nothing when they get home. After a long day of work, who wants go work out? Not me. I'm going to try to make some realistic goals for exercising and plan out what I'm going to eat. 
  • I have also been thinking a lot about my future this week. Actually stressing about my future is more like it. I sort of have an idea of what I want to be doing next year, but because it's so uncertain, I've been really worried. I wish I could just enjoy what I'm doing now and not worry excessively. 
  • On top of the not being healthy and stressing, I got sick! And instead of being able to sleep all day, I had to go to work. So not fun. 
  • On a positive note, I'm headed to the Toronto Underground Market today and I'm excited-but-not-too-excited-because-I-don't-want-to-get-my-hope-up-and-be-disappointed-like-last-time.
  • That didn't sound too positive. So on a positive and there aren't any downsides to it note: I'm getting used to waking up early.
That's pretty much it for this week. Hopefully I'll be able to post about my working out/eating progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment